Val de Loire "art de vivre"
United by a river that is said to be royal, this wine region stretches from Sancerre to the Atlantic. Between its cellars, prestigious châteaux, abbeys, caves ands gardens, this area offers great attractions in addition to top AOC regions: Centre-Loire, Orléanais, Touraine, Saumurois, Anjou ans Pays Nantais.
Out & about
- Sancerre, its wine region and the Maison des Sancerre
- Chinon, the town of Rabelais, its royal fortress and renowned wine
- Royal Abbey of Fontevraud
- Nantes, the Château des ducs de Bretagne, the Machines de l'Ile
- The Loire, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site
- The château and garden of the Loire Valley, Chambord and Chenonceau...
A unique experience
Your own bit of vineyard
Follow the development of your own vintage at Domaine Fouassier or Domaine du Clos Roussely.
"Vignobles & Découvertes" destinations
The national Vignobles & Découvertes label helps you to prepare your weekends and short breaks in the vineyards without any hassle thanks to carefully selected services. Choose your destination :