At the borders of Switzerland and Italy, the Rhône-Alpes region is France’s largest freshwater reservoir. From the legendary Mont Blanc to the mythical Pont d’Arc of the Gorges de l’Ardèche, rivers, lakes, glaciers and thermalwaters refresh both body and soul, filling you with a feeling of soothing harmony. Among the destinations of Rhône-Alpes Tourisme: more than 170 balneotherapy spas and 16 thermal baths to re-discover vitality and wellbeing!
- 176 spa hotels from 3*** to 5*****Several tourist residences, mainly in the mountains with comprehensive spa facilities. Well-being offer ingîtes and bed & breakfasts.
- 17 spa hotels, 18 set amidst vineyards or lavenderfields, 8 in cities (including Lyon), 133 in the mountains (legendary Alpine ski stations: Courchevel and more).
From Evian to Megève, from Vals to Brides, the spas of the Rhône-Alpes region are developing innovative concepts: the application of ointments made from alpine plants like edelweiss, exclusive to the Sibuet group (Megève, Lyon, Val Thorens). Let your body be pampered with a gourmet menu created by three-star chef Emmanuel Renaud in Megève. Others may elect for exoticism with warming shell massages like in Val d’Isère, or the unique mineral world of polar baths or salt caves, in the snow or to music. Men and children are also catered for with treatments tailored to their needs: special treatments "for men"(more sporty and tonic) in Aix-les-Bains or "little champions" massages in the "Ô des Cimes" mountain spas (CGH residences).
- Balineae by Rhône-Alpes, the Wellbeing brand of 15 thermal spa resorts*.
- The 16 hydrotherapy centres cater for the expectations of anyone anxious to maintain good health and everyone can enjoy the benefits of thermal water.
- The Bains de Saint-Gervais© allow visitors to let go and revitalise themselves like nowhere else in France. The Grand Spa des Alpes© in Brides-les-Bains offers "Slimming at Brides".
*Aix, Allevard, Brides, Challes, Evian, Divonne, La Léchère, Montbrun, Montrond, Neyrac, Saint-Gervais, Saint-Laurent, Thonon, Uriage, Vals.
International airports: Lyon Saint Exupéry, Geneva-Cointrin, Grenoble-Isère.
Other airports: Annecy (Haute-Savoie departement), Chambéry (Savoie departement)
8, rue Paul Montrochet
Tel: +33 (0)4 26 73 31 59